You can find all the official information for the Liebster Award here.
I was nominated by Catherine, over at Bees and Books. Thank you so much for the nomination. I am so grateful for this. The award nominations are for bloggers with under 200 followers, and are designed to help people discover new bloggers and see what’s out there!
- Thank the person nominating you, and link back to their blog
- Answer the 5 questions they have provided for you
- Write a small post about what motivates you
- Nominate 2-6 blogs to blog about this award
- Create 5 unique questions for your nominees to answer
- List the rules in the post
- And notify those that you have nominated for the award
If you were in a fairy tale involving a curse, which curse do you think you would be able to break?
I think I would be able to break the curse in The Beauty and the Beast. I would rather earn the love of a person than have it taken out of my control.
Would you rather be born into a fantasy world and thrust into its conflicts, or be transported there from this life with no knowledge of how to return?
I would rather be born into a fantasy world and thrust into it conflicts as you would then have the knowledge on how to deal with due to the fact that this is your life.
Would you like to have a button that can erase your memory of any book you’ve read so that you can reread it without spoilers? Why or why not?
I would love to have a button which would allow me to relive the first time I read certain books. I would love to be able to re-read harry potter and all of my favourite fantasy books. I would love to experience the excitement and love I have for that series all over again.
In the event of a near-apocalypse, you are assigned the task of teaching a new generation about the world before. What books would you most wish to be available for this task?
Harry Potter would be top of my list. Sherlock Holmes as I find them so interesting and to me, they are a staple book. I would also take some true-crime to show them how people can be.
If you could convince the entire world to agree with you on one point, and one point only, what would it be?
everyone should read books. you can not change my mind on this point. I find it sad that there are children who don’t read and have no imagination after a certain age. They are more interested in games and films.
Please go check out these three amazing people.
- You can take one book with you to a Desert Island, which books would you take and why?
- You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. What food do you pick?
- You can only keep one item (books are not an option), what one item could you not live without?
- If aliens landed on the planet and you were the first person they met. What advice would you give them?
- When you were little, what was your career choice?